so during one of my workouts this week, I got the pleasure of the 07/13 stud, doing the the elliptical trainer next to me. He is the one that I want my body to be most like. I will have to ask him about his workouts at some point.
While I don't like to be one of those guys that stare, I was able to see his arms in the reflection of the TV, so that was very good, later on, he came in to the locker room while I was showering and changed his shirt, nice abs and chest, no hair.
Later in the week, this same guy was working out where I could see the curve of his ass, while I was working on my Triceps... it has been a nice week...
-
at work, this weeks hottie was a fireman, I usually get the older ones, but this one was stunning, he was the fantasy come to life. A bit taller than I am, and his clothes were tight enough that you would have fantasy material, but not so tight that they look obscene, I liked that fact that his pockets on his ass were just a bit torn, like he ripped them getting his wallet out.
-
During my commute this morning, I happened to look over and there was this very cute blond with a beard driving a mini-cooper...
so my new favorite car is the mini-cooper, but I want a convertible.
Exclusive
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment