The personal thoughts of a gay man... regarding men

Friday, July 20, 2007

Gym work

Today, I worked on Back & Triceps... I'm mixing it up.. well actually, I'm going to the gym with my partner tomorrow and I want to work on Chest and Biceps - I need him to spot me.

I really want to get some good gains in muscle size in the next six months, before I start training for the ride again.

I saw that guy again, I don't remember if I talked about him in this blog or not. But he is about my size and he has a really nice defined body, he is losing his hair on top, but he has this really hairy ass, almost like he is wearing shorts.

I'm not into hairy asses, but I think I would make an exception for his, it is that nice. He isn't very friendly, I've talked to him a few times, but he never nods, says hi or any of the other things the others at the gym do.

I'm not one of those social butterflies, but I nod to the ones that have nod to me now and then.

He works locally, and I see him there once in awhile, when I need to go get something, but I don't go out of my way to check him out.

Sometimes, I wonder if, he knows I like to check him out, I wonder what he thinks (if anything about me)

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
We are required only one thing by God, and that is to love. Start with yourself, just as you are, right now.