Hercules...
It is my new nickname from my boss... of all people...
I guess the gym work is finally starting to show...
The gym was great today.. . all the buff guys were there.. (well not all), but the ones that I see frequently... I was looking around and wondering, if I could choose any body to look like... which one would I choose?
There are some taller guys, that I have great arms, nice big chests and have that V-shape, but I don't think I want to be that tall... there are times, when I wished I was taller, but I'm pretty happy with my size right now... If I want to be taller, I just wear my cowboy boots...
There are some other guys that are short and massive, but I think their shape is just - well like the mutant ninja turtles... so I don't want to be that massive...
There is this one guy, that I really liked his shape, about my height, nice arms & shoulders & back, nice rounded ass... and nice calves & thighs... now I just need to see his pecs... to make sure
Exclusive
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment