The personal thoughts of a gay man... regarding men

Friday, July 06, 2007

Been awhile

And I have to admit, I

a) haven't felt like posting

b) when I have, I have been posting on my other blogs...

But this blog is just for me and sometimes I forget that, I don't link to my other blogs here... forgive me if you are wondering who I am... I'm not hiding from you , just don't want my family to know everything (they read my other blog)

I have been a little depressed. My
former
best friend threw me for a loop, when he brought up my former ex- boyfriends (that was so long ago), about them being losers, and about my bookstore, also about that he thinks I have issues with my dad.

Anyway, I'm just now started my own healing as regards to that... maybe I'll write more later...

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
We are required only one thing by God, and that is to love. Start with yourself, just as you are, right now.