The personal thoughts of a gay man... regarding men

Friday, October 27, 2006

Get back on the Horse

and go for another ride they say....

That's what they say... when you get kicked off... right?

I guess the same thing goes for when you are riding a bike... get back on it and try it again until you learn how to ride....

Well, so after that fiasco the night before on the street...

I decided... I have just got to get back on that horse (so to speak) and ride that pony...

So the next night, I drive back to the same gay bar... maybe you'd think I'd go somewhere else... but I'm new to this and the Giraffe was a quiet place... not too much for me to handle...

I mean it's not like a leather bar or anything like that... I don't even think it is a sweater bar... I think it is was called a levi bar...

This was years ago, Hell, I had never heard of the Castro (or any other gay place) remember I just drove around until I found a place that looked gay...

So I'm back at the same bar, just a different night, I was hoping I would not run into that guy again... I mean it was okay, but it wasn't anything to write home about. I think the whole seedy hotel was a turn off as well...

So this night I meet this guy, a man of my dreams, he looked like a lumberjack (can you say Castro clone?) but it was my first time, and I never saw a Castro clone before, or maybe he was the first, maybe he started that whole craze... How was I to know....

Anyway, this time I was drinking Tequila Sunrises... and I can drink a lot of them babies (I was young) without feeling any pain...

So here I am downing lots of drinks nursing my drink... and acting cool (I think I left my glasses in the car) When this guy, the lumberjack comes over and starts talking to me... Well one thing leads to another, and next thing I know... I'm going home with him....


So we get to his place... we start kissing, I'm thinking damn this feels good

I'm thinking... so this is what has been missing all my life

He undresses me, and pushes me back onto his big bed... I watch him as he undresses, Nice furry chest, with pecs and abs like the best of any underwear commercial (hey, I'm going to remember it the way I want to)

He slowly removes his levi's... and he pushes down his boxers slowly, looking into my eyes as he pulls them slowly down... His thighs are massive and his manhood rises, waiting for it's pleasure

He slowly lowers his weight unto me... and then he moves his way down my body ...all the while, kissing me and biting me on my neck, my nipples as he moves his way way down my torso....

He takes me into his mouth... Oh MY GOD!

that feeling - it's heaven....

no it's too much... Stop!

no, don't stop


After an eternity ....

He lifts my legs above my shoulders and he presses himself into me...

I hold my breath, I take my hands and push against his belly trying to slow him down...

He is relentless....

After an eternity....

I explode....

without even touching myself....

then...

he rolls me over onto my stomach....

He is like a train... going up a hill, slow at first... gathering steam and speed...

we reach the summit....

this time we both explode at the same time...

too many years of denial released all at once

...

well, I won't go into all the details...

but after the second time... I whispered in his ear that, this was my first time with a man, that I was a virgin...

so we do it one more time...

this time it was slow and gentle....

I fall into a blissful sleep..and in the morning I wake up to hear him say... to his roommate...

" I left you a present in my bed... "

A morning of bliss, and then that night I return to Fort Hunter Liggett...

Life goes on with an occasional visit to the City, and a walk down Polk Street...

About three months later... my assigment at Fort Hunter Liggett is over and I return to Fort Ord, my friends and new living arrangements...

but that's another story

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
We are required only one thing by God, and that is to love. Start with yourself, just as you are, right now.