The other night I went to a musical and I saw a man that was just stunning.
Oh he wasn't dream god stunning, he was ordinary man, oh my god stunning. Little bit of thinning hair on the top of his head (I sat in some rows above him so it was easy to see) muscular, taller than me, and he wore his keys on the left.
I guess I'm a bit of a bottom, but if you're taller, then you're the top with me, just the way that I'm wired.
Anyway I like to have that out of the way, especially when I'm fantasizing.
So, I'm looking at this guy and he looks familiar. after I left I flashed back to who he looked like. An Old Friend that I had not seen for 15 years, his name was Dane, and he was an former roller-skate champion, I think he was #2 in the United States.
So, now after the fact, I can visualize myself, going up to him and saying, "Excuse me, but I want to ask you a strange question, Are you a former Roller-Skate Champion?" and if he says yes, well if he says no, well you can say, "Well you look like you could have been, and you look a friend of mine, by the name of Dane."
And who knows where it could go from there.
Exclusive
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment