The personal thoughts of a gay man... regarding men

Monday, January 05, 2009

He was an older gentleman

But there was an attraction right away, I don't know if he felt it or that was just part of his persona, but it drew me to him, making me want him.

Sometimes with a man like that, the ordering process changes how I feel about them, their whole attitude makes me feel like I would not want to give them the time of day let alone have sex with them, but he was calm, self assured and he knew what he wanted and he was relaxed about, but not concerned with the price.


After we completed his order, he shook my hand, and the magic was still there.

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
We are required only one thing by God, and that is to love. Start with yourself, just as you are, right now.