this morning I had to be at work early, sometimes on Fridays I end up being the only one here, on those days I have to be here at 8am the time we open, instead of my usual 8:30-9am, or when I actually get here. My boss normally doesn't care because I always stay late after we close.
So that meant that I didn't get a chance to cruise by some of my favorite men sights (if I go to work at roughly the same time, I get the pleasure of seeing certain hot hunky men taking their cigarettes breaks)
but to make up for it, when I parked my truck, I was treated to the sight of a rather hunky blond, walking down the street, in front of the shop.
So maybe I will come to work early more often
Exclusive
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment