first, the blond fresh from the gym, he was wearing a black tank top and cream colored shorts that cupped his ass like a pair of hands. Oh, I would have sure love to be those hands or those shorts, or his friend, wearing his gym clothes too- I'm sure I would have remembered what he was wearing but I was busy
Next up was the tall dark and handsome man wearing the brown corduroy pants, with the chest hair peaking out from under his shirt, We discussed whether his ass would be hairy or not. we decided it didn't matter, we'd audition him anyway.
Then, there was the older business man, oh he was nice...really nice... he was wearing a white polo shirt, and khaki pants thats showed off both his muscular ass and his broad shoulders, he was actually built better the "fresh from the gym" blond.
He might a have been even more fun in the sack, I think older men can get nastier, just let themselves get loose and do what ever feels good.
Then there was the young slender man wearing some loose fitting jeans, but the way he stood with his weight on one leg, while he was ordering his drink emphasized the curves of his ass, I so wanted to crawl over and lick it, it was good... it was very good.
and then last that I will mention, but not least were the two construction guys that were wearing overalls, one was beefy and built - the other was a little less built, but there were both treats to the eyes.
I should go to coffee more often
No comments:
Post a Comment