Today was what I call a "double blond" day... which means there were two guys at the gym... that were my special type...
my special type is blond or strawberry blond-red hair, 5'2" to 5'8" muscular build, but not too many muscles... Sixpack abs to a slight tummy.. usually bubble butt.. even if you can't see it...
I was thinking about this.. and I think it relates to back when I was in "sixth" grade...
I didn't have many friends when I was young, I used to stutter, and well you know how it goes...
anyway in the sixth grade
I became best friends with this strawberry blond guy, we did everything together...
we were the demons of the school yard, we would run around and disrupt other people playing games.. we had our own little gang...
then one day his family just up and moved away... like his father was in the witness protection program....
I never did find out what happened to him.
Exclusive
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment