I was at the gym the other day, it was a great eye candy day, lots of red-haired lithe stud muffins, the kind I like.
One in particular I could not get enough of, he was dressed all in white, the white set off his pale ruddy skin and red close cropped hair, I looked a lot and drank in his good looks, but I tried to be discrete.
Later on, in walked this man that reminded me of an ex, he had the same body shape and facial features, though his hair was brown, not reddish, but he did make me think of him (the ex), so much that I had to look twice to make sure it was not him.
He was actually more buff than my ex, but now I am buffer than I was then.
Seeing him made me think, Did I end it with him because I thought I wasn't good enough for him? He was, at the time, a show promoter, traveled around in limousines, made more money than I did, at least that was the impression I got, later I found out it was just for show, he was in serious debt, but I didn't know that at the time, I was just a simple man.
I think maybe I did.
Exclusive
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment