He is older than he looks, much older, fifteen years in fact. you might think he is 22, but he isn't.
I was told that is because of some kind of genetic defect, that it both made him shorter, younger looking and maybe he will die young.
I am selfish, I would not care, well, maybe I would, well of course I would, It just that I want him.
Oh I know I can't have him, I'm in a relationship and he is straight.
He knows I'm gay, everybody know I'm gay that works there. I don't try to hide, in fact I tease them and they tease me, we all have fun.
But still I want him, I don't know if he knows that, but his boss does, she teases me and calls me when he comes to visit (he no longer works there).
He lives in town and drops by for drinks now and then, the only time I join them is when he is there too.
In fact that what they use to lure me downtown, "Seth will be there" they tease me.
I just love looking at him, I suppose he isn't that cute, But I love the way he looks, actually a bit skinny, but he has a nicely rounded butt. I spend many a night imagining that I'm curled around him.
I fantasize about how I would get him into bed, him being straight and all.
I don't really go after straight guys, its too much work, well I have once, but he made the first move, and the whole, I was really drunk last night, I don't remember a thing. That is just not for me.
Well sex is great, I'm not really after the sex, it relationships that really turn me on. I don't think its until you get to know a guy that you start to have really great sex.
And that's what I want with him, I want him to want it, I want him to think about and say (if only to himself) "Yeah, I think I'll give it a try" I want him to think about what it would be like to give himself and his body over to me, that he can just relax and let someone make him happy.
Not that he isn't happy already, I'm not stupid, just sometimes, if you know if someone wants you to try something different, you know that they will do their damn best to make sure you had a good time, especially if you know they want you to come back for more.
Well, I just want this guy Seth, I want to hold him, I want to caress him, Hell I want to make him moan and scream and have orgasms, day after day. I want to hold him after he comes, and caress his body.
I want to make him arch his butt up in the air, and let me worship him. I want him to put his butt up in the air because he knows how much I want to worship it. I want him to like it, love it and I want him to learn to crave it.
I want him to learn to love the feeling of my cock against his butt when we are sleeping at night. I want to nibble on his ears and nuzzle the back of his neck.
Exclusive
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment