The personal thoughts of a gay man... regarding men

Friday, March 30, 2007

it's been awhile

and my theme is "those sexy men that make the Dragon Rise...

but while I'm at the gym or when on a bike ride, I see all sorts of men that make the dragon twitch, sometimes I just don't feel the urge to write about it.

I mean men are men, they are all basically the same, legs, arms, head. I of course am talking about the outside, oh sure some of them look different, bigger smaller, taller.

Blonds, brunettes, redheads (I love redheads), they are all pretty much the same, and some of them work out when they are young, but then give it up and so their shapes change.

Some of them start to work out when they are older, and so their shapes change.

We get older, our hair falls out, or it turns grey. Life changes us...

What really makes the Dragon rise, is someone who loves me the way I am.

That's what is really important.

1 comment:

Bigg said...

I would have to agree with you -- the really important thing is that they love you for who and how you are.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
We are required only one thing by God, and that is to love. Start with yourself, just as you are, right now.