The personal thoughts of a gay man... regarding men

Friday, February 09, 2007

Latin Men

Dark smoldering eyes... a hot temper...

exciting... yes?

I met him at the 641 Club in San Jose, there was something about him that I was really attracted too, maybe it was his easy manner, and his take charge attitude...

He was 30 and I was 27 at the time... His body was fit, but not built up in anyway...

We went to his place...

It was poorly lit, this neighborhood of his, and there were lots of cars in need of repair in driveways and on the street..

the drive way of his house was compacted dirt, but because of the rain, was muddy and full of puddles... I wondered what I was getting myself into..

We went in the house and his mother got off the couch, David introduced me to his mother, and she asked us if we wanted anything to eat...

David grunted "later" and he guided me into his bedroom... he turned up the stereo real loud...

Disco was not dead yet... and the whole house was going to get to listen to it...

David had a king-size bed, and we used it well that night....

Afterwards, David tuned down the music, and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself, and then he handed me one...

He opened the bedroom door and yelled "MA" - I wrapped the towel around myself and thought "oh my god she is going to know that we were just in here - fucking."

What would you think, if two men came home late at night, been drinking, go into a bedroom and come out naked a few hours later?

This was something I was not used to.

David went into the kitchen, told me to follow him and when he saw his mom he said, "Ma, can you make us some eggs & bacon?" she nodded her head, and started getting things out of the refrigerator...

David turned to me and said "Come on"

He led me to the bathroom where we proceeded to take a shower together... Afterwards we went and sat the kitchen table with just our towels on, and David's mom served us breakfast.

After breakfast he said goodnight to his mom and led me back into the bedroom, he turned the music back on , but not as loud as it was before.

We both went to sleep, but I'm sure I did not sleep as deeply as he did, in the morning, David turned up the music and we went at it again.

We took showers again and then we sat down again for breakfast at the table, While at breakfast I met his two sisters, their boyfriends and their babies.

There were 8 people living in this 3 bedroom house, and for some reason David had the biggest bedroom, and had no problems bringing his tricks over and fucking the whole night.

This was something that I was not used to, and to me, it felt very strange.

Outside, in the light of day, I noticed that there were two more houses that shared the same driveway, these were David's nephews and their families...

Later I found out that David was the "Patriarch" of the Family, the oldest male child and therefore everyone looked up to him... They had no problem with David being gay, David was the eldest and that's the way it was... it didn't matter that he was gay...

We dated for about 1 year, We broke up after fighting too many times about his drinking and his jealous controlling behavior...

I've dated other Latin men, but that's another story...

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
We are required only one thing by God, and that is to love. Start with yourself, just as you are, right now.