I suppose there is a silver lining in everything if you just look for it.
We used to have a little coffee shop down the street... Nothing to big and fancy, just a nice little place to walk to for a quick break. Get a latte or a chai, but never a coffee, cause we got coffee right here at the the sign company (for free).
Sometimes, I'd just walk with the people from the car repair place right behind us, not even get anything. It was good time to talk about what art projects we were working on, plays we might have seen, new bands in the area, etc. Sometimes it was the only time I woudl get to talk to them.
I enjoyed walking down to the cafe, at certain times, if you timed it right, you were able to see some of the more handsome men, taking their coffee breaks.
But the coffee bar, closed two weeks ago... so no more of that.
Sigh....
Anyway, I've just noticed today... now they walk in front of my office at the sign company, to go to different coffee bar. I'm so glad I have lots of windows.
Exclusive
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment